As an Oracle ADF Developer, this role offers an opportunity to integrate a multi-cultural team, and be involved on the design and development of several projects across different sectors, always using the latest technology.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
2-3 Years of working experience in ADF.
The ADF Developer will be primarily responsible for:
- Support during the analysis and design of the ADF Components
- Develop ADF components.
- Testing of the developed components.
As an Oracle ADF Developer, the following skills are required to fulfil the role:
- Experience with J2EE development.
- Experience with JSF implementations.
- Experience with Oracle ADF framework development.
- Experience with Web Services and REST Services integration/development.
The following will valued, but not required, for the role of WebCenter Portal Developer:
- Knowledge of Oracle WebCenter Content.
- Knowledge of Oracle WebCenter Portal.
- Basic knowledge of Oracle SOA/BPM.
The Oracle ADF Developer should be able to demonstrate evidence of the following:
- Practical experience and knowledge on the required skills.
- Experience and overall knowledge of the Oracle Fusion Middleware.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work with a team and in a multi-cultural environment.
The following qualifications are required for the role of WebCenter Portal Developer:
- College degree (preferably in IT).
- Good level of English written/spoken.
- Oracle certifications (preferable, but not required).
VASSIT belongs to a 100% private and independent international group of software integrator companies with over 15 years of experience. The wider group companies specialise in a broad range of technologies including Document Management, CRM, SOA, BPM and BI. It is VASSIT’s philosophy to allow our consultants to share knowledge and capacity across the group in order to deliver this expertise to the customers.
VASSIT is a multi-national software integrator dedicated to CMS, Document Management and SOA solution implementations. VASSIT’s expertise allows us to successfully partner with leading software vendors including Oracle, OpenText, IBM and Microsoft; we also partner with the principal open source providers such as Alfresco, Liferay and Drupal.
Our rapid growth in the UK market is a testimony to our solid background and experience. In the last years, VASSIT team has experienced significant growth and it is expected to continue this trend thanks to the international expansion that is taking place. This of course puts us in a position to offer our clients the best of both worlds; the specialist and personalized attention of a niche operator with the financial backing and capacity of a consolidated international group.
Some of our international clients include Balfour Beatty, Santander, Vodafone, Bankinter, University of Dammam, Spanish Ministry of Education, PRAXAIR and Real Madrid. This has been possible thanks to a highly skilled team, a very close and productive relationship with our partners at all levels (engineering, support, product management) and of course the invaluable input from the business analysts and wider customer team.
We offer a competitive salary on a permanent position, excellent bonus and company benefits.
The opportunity to grow as a professional and as an individual in a very skilled team as part of a company that presents a significant international expansion.
Send a CV and cover letter to us!
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are also welcome to visit our website to find out more about VASSIT: www.vassit.co.uk